Tutoring Positions Open
- Assist in designing and developing curriculum content, training materials, training modules, and training aids related to Moving Mountains goals and mission
- Conduct image and video searches to locate media elements relevant to a variety of training topics
- Schedule remote tutoring sessions via zoom or another platform.
- Schedule tutoring sessions with students’ parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Monitor student performance as needed
- Review class or homework as needed
- Design and prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions and extracurricular programs according to students’ needs and goals
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Create student progress reports
- Collaborate with C.E.O to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Assess students’ progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Create academic based social media content
- Interns are expected to work in teams and on a task-based schedule
Possess a foundational understanding of curriculum and training program development strategies and theories.
- Must be familiar with elementary education
- Knowledgeable and functional in technical writing, including consistent and correct use of tense, grammar/spelling and terminology that is interesting and varied
- Able to work the entire term of the internship
- Familiar with common core standards and creating pacing guides
- Fun, innovative, experience with teaching remotely
- Teaching Certification (preferred)
- Teacher disposition
- Degree or pursuing a degree in education