- Conduct bi-weekly meetings with the Graphic Design team (or meet when necessary)
- Schedule to meet with C.E.O prior to team meeting for any updates or communicate via email/whatsapp
- Prepare agenda for the meeting and send to C.E.O one day prior to meeting for approval
- Upload meeting notes to google drive within 24 hours after the meeting
- Monitor tasks and deadlines
- Provide team with feedback
- Ensure all trackers and forms are updated and communicated to team
- Be available to assist and answer any questions
- Complete performance reviews for the Graphic Design team
- Collaborate with other departments when necessary
- Perform similar and related duties as assigned
- Bring creative ideas and energy to the position.
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support to the social media department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The Graphic Design intern will report to the C.E.O and will assist with the development and design of core Moving Mountains Tutoring, LLC graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various website updates utilizing Website Builder.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social media and website posts
- Assist with website updates via Website Builder with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for products Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc) Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge environments
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and efficient high sense of urgency