- Conduct bi-weekly meetings with recruitment team
- Schedule to meet with C.E.O prior to team meeting for any updates or communicate via email/whatsapp
- Prepare agenda for the meeting and send to C.E.O one day prior to meeting for approval
- Upload meeting notes to google drive within 24 hours after the meeting
- Create a google calendar for the recruitment team
- Create google invites for all meetings and deadlines for the team
- Create a google calendar for birthdays
- Record all interns and clients(students) birthday on google
- Notify the social media team of a birthday and provide, photo, name etc. to post on social media
- Monitor tasks and deadlines
- Ensure all trackers and forms are updated
- Be available to assist and answer any questions
- Complete performance reviews for the HR team
- Distribute probationary letters and termination letters
- Assist with networking, team building events and special courses/programs
- Maintain the onboarding process
- Review applications, set up interviews, orientation on a rolling basis, add new candidates to whatsapp
- Monitor all whatsapp groups to see if any HR assistance is needed
- Collaborate with other departments when necessary
- Perform similar and related duties as assigned
- Bring creative ideas and energy to the position.
Human Resources interns will work with the marketing team by developing and post marketing flyers to obtain new cliental. Increasingly, recruitment interns also use social media and other web-based services to network and identify clients.
- Achieves objectives by recruiting new clients
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with C.E.O to discuss needs.
- Builds contacts by researching and contacting community services, colleges, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing advertisements, contacting, and using Facebook groups and creating and maintaining a LinkedIn account.
- Arranges 15-minute consultations with client.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone and online meeting platform skills
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills