Mobile App Development
- Conduct bi-weekly meetings (more frequently if necessary) with mobile app team
- Collaborate with team to determine dates and times that work (ex: every Monday at 6 PM)
- Schedule to meet with C.E.O prior to team meeting for any updates/questions
- Prepare agenda for the meeting and send to C.E.O one day prior to meeting for approval
- Upload brief meeting notes to google drive within 24 hours after the meeting
- Train new mobile app interns on programs and systems used
- Create and monitor app tasks and deadlines
- Be available to assist and answer any questions
- Complete performance reviews for the mobile app team
- Collaborate with other departments when necessary
- Perform other similar and related duties as assigned
- Bring creative ideas and energy to the position
We are looking for a mobile app developer to create a mobile app for our tutoring company where clients can schedule and make payments. For this job, you should be pursuing a degree in this field and/or have deep knowledge in this field.
The ’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- The mobile app developer’s primary duty is to create, maintain and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using the computer programming languages.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Previous experience in app development
- Well-versed in computer science, applied physics, and mechanics
- Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems
- An analytical mind
- Outstanding communication skills
- Anticipating a degree in computer software or a similar field
- Requires access to gmail and Whatsapp